Success in business can be greatly enhanced with an understanding of key entrepreneurial characteristics and competencies solutions. This interactive course provides potential entrepreneurs with the knowledge of succeeding in an entrepreneurial opportunity. Topics include: how creativity, opportunity and feasibility are best evaluated; business strategies for new businesses; importance of a business plan; achieving success in a new business. At the end of the course students will have the skills and confidence to evaluate starting a business, in addition to becoming more enterprising in how they approach their roles should they decide to work in organizations.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about the many faces of and contexts for entrepreneurship
- Learn about the entrepreneurial process and how to manage it
- Learn about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and your own potential to be one
- Learn to recognize opportunities to generate and assess your own business idea
- Explain the business planning process
- Apply entrepreneurial approaches, concepts and methods to your own business idea
- Learn about the operational issues in developing new business ventures
Online course offered by the University of California Irvine, Division of Continuing Education through COURSERA
Requires you to be enrolled in NVTSI’s Operation Skillbridge program.
Sign in or create an account